HONOR THE ANOINTING (PART 3)
"If you only look at us, you might well miss the brightness. We carry this precious Message around in the unadorned clay pots of our ordinary lives. That’s to prevent anyone from confusing God’s incomparable power with us.”
(2 Corinthians 4:7) (MSG)
We will now continue with Part 3 of how to ‘Honor the Anointing’.
4. You are defensive or blame someone else when confronted with a mistake you made.
5. You can’t stand to be corrected.
6. You often think to yourself that you would do it differently if you were in charge.
7. You always think your way is better.
8. You think it’s okay to correct your Pastor and you challenge his decisions.
9. You have more than once talked about your Pastor behind his back.
10. You have not stood up for your Pastor when others have spoken negatively about them.
If any one of these things apply to you, it’s time to ask the Lord to help you change.
The Lord may be grooming you for something great someday, and you want to make sure you are not sowing bad seeds for your future.
“I have been established in this earth with supernatural power and authority. I therefore rule in Righteousness and reverence for my God and His servants in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.”