WRONG REASON FOR LEAVING YOUR CHURCH!
“But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.”
(1 Corinthians 12:18)
Let us consider 10 WRONG Reasons to Leave your Church:
1. I don’t have a special seat.
2. My Pastor does not recognize my Gift.
3. My Pastor isn’t giving me enough attention.
4. They don’t see my Gift.
5. The People are not friendly enough.
6. Another Church started in Town.
7. They don’t use me the way they should; I feel like I am being taken for Granted.
8. The services are too long.
9. I should be up there singing, instead of that person.
10. If I was the Pastor, I would do things differently.
When someone offends you, forgive and let it go. Don’t nurse a grudge. Refuse to be offended. Be more mature and walk in love. Ask yourself, what would Jesus do. Remember everybody makes mistakes and that includes leaders. Learn to speak, discuss. Confront and then shake hands at the end of it all. We are all God’s family. Amen.
“I refuse to walk out of my destiny, gifts and callings in Jesus Mighty Name. I refuse to nurse a grudge or to be offended, Amen.”