A TENDER HEART
“And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you” (Ephesians 4:32)
Let us consider the following Points:
1) Having a Tender heart is equivalent to having a Tender Conscience.
2) Tenderness of conscious is vital of being used by God.
3) It is dangerous to become hard-hearted and to develop a seared conscience.
4) One way, we develop a tender conscience is by being quick to repent, when God convicts us of something.
5) God is not concerned about how gifted or talented we are. He’s concerned about our heart attitude.
Let us consider the following scriptures:
Acts 23:1 “And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day”
Acts 24:16 “And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.”
Why did Paul strive to keep a clear conscience? Because He knew he could not minister out of a hard heart. Pray to have Tender Heart.
In the next issue, we will deal with “A FAITHFUL HEART”
God bless you and I do trust that you received some valuable pointers out of this article.
I love you very much….
Pastor Roshan Sing.