* 3 John 2
* 2 Corinthians 8:9 * Deuteronomy 28:4-8 * Deuteronomy 28:15 * Galatians 3:13-14 *Deuteronomy 28:1-2
Lesson 108: Financial Breakthrough (Part 8)
Golden Text Illuminated:3 John 2
A. Introducing the Lesson:(Subheading: Prosperity is our Heritance)
- 1. In order to really understand the Blessing of the Lord you need to understand what a curse is.
- 2. Scripture Reference: (Deut 28:15; Deut 28:16-20)
- 3. Here, it is not God who curses you. It actually means that God will allow these things to come.
- 4. We need to understand that poverty is a curse and the Bible says that we have been redeemed from it.
- 5. As far as God is concerned, satan has been defeated and the Body of Christ has been given Authority over the evil one.
B.Developing the Lesson:
- 1. To ‘lose’ anything without any way to get them back is a curse.
- 2. Poverty destroys. It goes around like a thief and a robber.
- 3. God refers to lack as a curse.
- 4. Jesus came to minister to the poor so that the poor might become rich. (2 Cor 8:9)
- 5. Jesus bore the curse of Poverty in order to get us out of it. He did not intend that we should live or be there.
- 6. Jesus made a way out of lack and poverty, Praise God!
- 7. Galatians 3:13-14 “13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
- 8. Remember that God has given us a choice. (Deut 28:1-2; Deut 28:4-8)
- 9. God wants to increase and prosper His people.
- 10. God has always got increase on His mind.
C.Conclusion of the Lesson:
- 1. The important thing to remember is that God does not prosper you so that you can just live in the lap of luxury.
- 2. Prosperity is intended so that you can go about your Father’s Business.
- 3. In other words, you are to use your prosperity to promote the Kingdom of God.
- 4. If you give, it will be given to you.
- 5. As you seek the Kingdom and reach out to others, God will supernaturally meet your needs.
- 6. Begin to change your image today.
- 7. We must begin to change our image today.
- 8. This is indeed a Covenant of Prosperity.
Scripture Reference: Daniel 6:1-3
1. Lord, Your Word says in Psalm 1:3 that whatever I lay my hands upon must prosper.
2. Let this be my portion concerning my business and career. (Mention Business Name)
3. Oh Lord, Anoint me with unusual Grace for Business Breakthroughs.
4. I receive uncommon favor in Jesus Name.
5. My Business and Career shall not ‘Die’ but live to Glorify God.
6. Grant me Power to get Wealth in Jesus Name. Amen